Welcome to Landlubber Logistics Grocery Provisioning and Delivery Homepage.
The "How To" section for ordering has been streamlined (see below) to orient our customers with our process. If you would like to find out more about our company, click the link.
Be sure and contact us with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!
1. Contact the Villa management company you are renting with and/or the Villa Manager and tell them you would like to use our service.
2. Once that has been approved, contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, your contact information (preferably email and phone number), and where you will be staying along with arrival date and time.
3. We will direct you to place your order with Starfish Market (starfishmarket.com) at LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL DAY. Any other inquiries (wine shops, arrival day meals from nearby restaurants, miscellaneous items not sold at Starfish) can be discussed through email or phone conversation.
We deal with all St. John restaurants and shops so we have a myriad of recommendations for available goods at your disposal.
On your Starfish Order you will:
- Check "In-Store" pickup
- Select 12:00 to 1:30 pickup
- Put all your own Contact Information
- Finally, in the notes put "To be picked up by Landlubber Logistics"
4. Once your order is complete with Starfish you will text or email us:
* The name on credit card you paid for Starfish order with.
* Your order number. This is a 5 digit number Starfish will send you after your order is complete
* Your villa and arrival date. Even though we already have this information in our calendar, we just like having it reiterated to avoid any confusion. You would be surprised how many instances of similar names, arrival date changes, and simple mistakes can be fixed with this simple repetition.
All orders must be placed 24 hours before your arrival day. You can place orders at anytime before your arrival date but it MUST be at least 24 hours before arrival. We can not help but stress this for it creates many complications when orders are being processed. 24 hours is the least amount of time that we need to have order ready for the next day.
Having been spawned during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are well-versed and battle tested in the importance of safe and sanitary delivery. Whether we drop off before your arrival or at your door, we practice strict (down right stringent) practices to prevent any transmission of possible virus or bacteria stowaways. Keeping our island as well as your families safe is at the forefront of our service.
Donate to our sister charity CARIBBEAN KICKSTAND. Your donations will provide food for our less fortunate, elderly, and financially burdened by the Covid-19 pandemic & future disaster relief ordeals.
Copyright © 2020 Landlubber Logistics - Todos los derechos reservados.
<a href="https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/map">Map vector created by dgim-studio - www.freepik.com</a>
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder